Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold can develop in as little as 48 hours in moist conditions found in areas of your home, especially following storm losses and basement flooding. We have a highly knowledgeable mold remediation team that can provide free estimates on mold removal and black mold damage repairs to help with:
- Basement mold remediation
- Bathroom mold removal
- Mold remediation
- Mold specialists
- Black mold
- Attic mold
How Does Mold Remediation Work?
As one of the most harmful organisms that can exist in your home or business, black mold can spread quickly throughout a structure and penetrate organic materials and matter in the house. Mold removal tactics are not universal, requiring several different approaches and products to provide the intended results. We carefully evaluate the property and the affected materials to determine which of these possible methods suit the situation best. Mold removal can include surface sanding, antimicrobial cleaning, and even controlled demolition when surface treatment methods are not practical.
Mold Damage Repairs for Basement and Attic Mold
Black mold can develop in basements and attics where moisture and damp pockets are prone to exist in storm-damaged and previously water-damaged homes. Because of the destructive nature of mold and microbial threats, black mold damage repairs are often necessary to return a property to its original condition after colonies have spread. Our mold inspection process can determine what hosting materials have become too severely damaged and destroyed to preserve and protect through conventional mold remediation approaches.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (973) 983-5657
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of North Morris County?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (973) 983-5657
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of North Morris County is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Denville community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2190 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: