Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
We are SERVPRO of North Morris County in Rockaway, NJ. Our office and operations base is conveniently located 2 minutes from Route 80 with easy access to all major highways in the area. We are well acquainted with our local towns and have been proudly serving Morris County and the surrounding community since 2004.
Our customer service representatives are on call 24 hours a day, every day. Our business and production teams are local and can begin dispatching within minutes of your call. This means we can service your loss faster than any other restoration company.
Whether your challenge is Fire, Water, Mold or Storm Damage, we'll get there FAST! SERVPRO is the brand you can trust.
SERVPRO of North Morris County is YOUR local restoration company.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (973) 983-5657
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of North Morris County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.