If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (973) 983-5657

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

I Smell Mold!

After fielding employee complaints about a moldy odor in their office in Kinnelon, the office manager went down to the unused space in the basement and discovered what appeared to be mold on the walls. After receiving the call, our team from SERVPRO of North Morris County arrived and surveyed the situation. Following the appropriate protocol for mold remediation, our crew cleaned up the walls, set up deodorization and air scrubbing equipment and got the basement back to "Like it never even happened," condition. The office staff was relieved that the odor was gone and the worry of possible illness from mold disappeared.